Saturday, January 12, 2013

I've broken my own heart so many times, I've stopped keeping track

Soooooo I got dumped. Again.
Gahhhh. If you can really even call it that. Three Dates does not a relationship make.

Boys are dumb. Really stupid frickin dumb.

I just dont understand how you can be with a girl, and spend time with her, and snuggle and kiss and do things, and then just not call! For over a week! And then when she finally gets a hold of you, after trying and trying, cuz all she wants you to do is man the fuck up and be honest, be all... Nah, not really. But you're a kickass chick, so go get 'em!

What the fuck! Fuck you, douchebag. Yes, I'm well aware I'm a "kickass chick", you moron. I'm fucking amazing. I'm smart, and fun, and funny, and talented, and interesting, and thoughtful... I'm a fucking delight!

And I'm frustrated. So frustrated. I'm making good choices. No more sleeping with people I've just met, no more drinking, living a "healthier lifestyle" and whatnot...

But seriously! I can't keep a guy around! Not when I give it away, not when I make him work for it...
UGH. I'm 25 years old. I know I've got plenty of time to grow up and be an adult. But there is so much I want to do, and see, and be, and I would really love someone to do and see it all with!

See, this is why I date women. Because at least they (mostly) are clear about what they want! Crazy, yes. But clear. And not so goddam stupid all the time. RAWR.

See there's a reason a good looking, well employed man of his age is still single. I don't know what it is, but it's probably because he's a dumbass.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rant rant rant.


2 comments:

  1. Hugs for that!, AND I wanted to say is how nice it was to get to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with CMP - I am so glad you came up. Sorry the dating is feeling such a tough go.

    ReplyDelete