Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maybe I Like It This Way

Choices.

Every action will have and equal and opposite reaction. Right? I mean, that's what we all learned in school. That in everything there is a cause and effect, every choice you make will have repercussions.
And the worst choices are the ones where you don't know if they were wrong or not.

When you know that you can only open the window a crack, because you're not allowed to walk in the door. The door is off limits. The most you get is peeking through the window. And sometimes it's not enough. But you never knew that, because you never even thought of the door as an option. Until it wasn't allowed to be an option anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... relationships are complicated.

What do you do? When your conscience is confused. I've talked it over. I've gone to someone else. I didn't do anything wrong... But why do I feel guilty?


...Boys are dumb

1 comment:

  1. you're right. Relationships ARE complicated. Sometimes it helps to step back from the pain and confusion of the "now" and try to think ahead. Where do you want to be in five years? In ten years? What are you willing to give up for that? What are you willing to add to your load (whatever THAT is) to have that future? No easy asnwers....but YOU are at stake.

    ReplyDelete