Tuesday, October 8, 2013

All that Noise and All that Sound

Holy Cabooses. I am BONE TIRED.

I have been SO BUSY doing ALL of the things!

Spent the summer working at the Woodland Park Zoo. Which was delightful, as usual. And it was the summer of BABIES! We had a baby porcupine (a porcupette!), THREE baby jaguar cubs (Inca, Arizona, and Kuwan), a baby giraffe, wild baby eagle fledglings, lion cubs.... ALL OF THE BABIES!

Weekends I worked for the soulless corporate machine that pays my bills.

Summer is now over, so I am Slinging Coffee, teaching two classes a week, and rehearsing for the new show I'm in. Blood Pudding with Breeders Theatre.

During that time I dated someone and was dumped. Blurg. Boys are stupid. Like, real stupid. I think my biggest issue is I made some pretty big life changes for this guy (like you do, when you think they're "the one"), and then is falls apart. At this point, I'm more annoyed than anything else. And he drank. A lot. Which, in the long run, was not going to be so good for me.

Also! Soberversary happened. I'm officially ONE YEAR sober! (One year and 15 days to be precise).

AND! I got a KITTY! My very own Kitty! She is adorable and perfect and sweet and cuddly and I love her. She is black and a year old and her name is Kess. And she's the sweetest, smartest, most amazing-est kitty ever. (Obviously, I am a very proud mommy).

Yes. So that is me. The Readers Digest Version. Obviously, lots more going on... But I'm so TIRED.

So that's enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! One year sober is awesome!!!! Yeah YOU!! And email me the details of your show. I want to see it!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot going on! Congrats on many fronts! :)

    ReplyDelete